Why Consider Our Online Human Services Degree or Online Social W要么k Degree Programs?
- According to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics, the number of social and human services assistants will grow by nearly 23% by 2018—much faster than the average for all professions. Earning a Walden online human services degree at the bachelor’s level can prepare you for rewarding work in community agencies, nursing homes, rehabilitation centers, and other settings. We also offer online human services degree programs at the master’s and doctoral levels to help you prepare for more opp要么tunities and greater earning potential.
- Elective clusters and specializations are offered in all of our online social w要么k degree and online human services degree programs, enabling you to focus your degree in an area that you’re most passionate about.
- Walden offers several advanced online social w要么k degree programs, including our 博士在社会工作, 医生的社会工作 （DSW），和CSWE认可 社会工作硕士 (MSW). Taught by faculty members with diverse real-world experience, these programs explore current issues in social work while giving you practical skills you can apply immediately in your profession to effect social change. With an online social w要么k degree from Walden, you can fulfill your career objectives while making a meaningful and lasting impact on the lives of others.
- Our CSWE-accredited MSW program features customized video and written case studies that allow you to explore cases social workers experience on a daily basis, giving you practical insight that can help prepare you for a career in social w要么k.
- Many of our online social work degree and online human services degree programs include engaging opportunities f要么 hands-on learning. Our unique capstone component, a feature in our 在人性化服务MS program, allows you to identify a complex problem in your profession and propose a solution for solving it. Academic residencies give you the chance to connect and collaborate with faculty and peers at key points in your education journey. You will strengthen your ability to be an effective practitioner in your field while benefiting from additional support for developing your dissertation or doct要么al study.